Super late on this post! Here's what's goin on individually.
Josh: He has been my shadow lately. I love cuddling with my little man! He will gladly tell me that he loves me and I absolutely love every second of it! All we have to do is look at each other and we laugh. Loving this side of him! He still has an obsession with the Easter Bunny but has added Winnie the Pooh to that list. Every time we go to the library, each child has their specific DVD to check out. Josh has been listening to directions more and definitely gets in trouble less. I'd say that his biggest fault is not sharing with Jack and Abby. Also, he's a bit of a liar. He will flat out tell me something that I know is not true. Usually if he did something bad. We're working on that! Josh's voice is the best! He almost sounds like Christopher Walken at times. I've got to get it on video camera!
This is his latest "cheese" face
Here's Abby's latest look
Jack: I am so proud of my little man! He finally went in to class without any tears! It only took 5 classes! Jacky's been a bit of a trouble maker lately. He loves to do his own thing, for sure! His obsession is still Toy Story with Buzz and Woody. He also loves to watch Shrek. Two great movies! Jack has officially claimed anything that is green. Even if it is for girls, if it has a hint of green, he wants it. I think I may have scarred them for life with the color thing! He still has a fantastic appetite and will try anything. Jack is my one child that definitely still needs a nap or else he becomes quite whiny. Nothing beats my baby's laugh. This kid loves being tickled and laughs uncontrollably!
His pouty face
Do you think they look alike?
The kids are really looking forward to visiting Santa. They also love looking through the toy catalogs and circling everything they want!


Oh my! I LOVE the picture of the boys, wow they are handsome dudes! And also love the profile shot of Abby!
ReplyDelete