Dear Brooklyn,
How is it that in just 3 months, you are going to be one?! I can't believe how much your personality has grown. To our joy, you seem to be the most outgoing one of the four. Yes, at just 9 months old, you solicit strangers and smile for them. I think you just like to be noticed, especially at home when there is so much commotion coming from your brothers and sister.
Your sleeping habits are much better. You still have your morning and afternoon naps, and you only get up once during the night to feed. Yeah! And I know you still need that nighttime feeding because you suck down 4 oz. pretty quickly! The most difficult thing is to get your siblings to be quiet during naps.
You are definitely keeping Mama in the dark about when you are going to crawl. Are you going to surprise me one day and just do it? You are so content with sitting, and you just scoot or roll to get something you want. Who are we kidding? You have us wrapped around your finger and we give you whatever you want! I see a little backwards movement, which is how the triplets first started crawling.
As for foods, you definitely enjoy your solids. I think applesauce is your favorite. You have definitely expressed your disdain for peas. And feeding you is a bit of a challenge as you love to flail your arms and touch whatever it is. I always have a napkin ready!
We just switched your car seat as you were outgrowing your infant carrier. We have an appt. with the pediatrician this month for a check up. Very curious to see how much you have grown!
We are so in love with our smiley, happy, beautiful little girl!
Love,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment