Just like last year, I was the first to get up on Christmas morning. I was too excited to sleep! I crept downstairs around 6 am and the boys and Abby joined me shortly thereafter.
They wanted so badly to wake up Brooke, but I held them off for as long as I could. How? By taking pics in front of the tree!I finally let them get Chris and Brooke, and they dove into their stockings.
Brooke was half asleep and didn't mind just watching!
The boys got the "grabber machine" or claw machine, that they so badly wanted from Santa. I loved the look on their faces!
Brooke didn't want to open smaller gifts because she wanted just big gifts. Abby got the peacock costume she asked for from Santa. Of course, the kids wanted every single gift to be opened at that very moment. And…each toy required 1,293,322 batteries to operate.









No comments:
Post a Comment