Friday, January 30, 2015

Miss Brooklyn

I haven't updated the blog in quite some time. I know that if I don't get these memories down, I will forget everything!  This little stinker will be 3 soon.  I cannot believe how quickly time flies!
 We went out to celebrate Grandma Cleys' bday and this little one did this:
She slept through the entire meal!  That's a first ;)

Brooke is such an independent girl. She wants to do everything by herself.  She also wants to do everything her siblings do. The funniest thing she does is add to their stories.  They will tell me about something that happened at school and Brooke chimes in.  They get a bit frustrated, but I think it's hilarious!
We are taking a class called "Fun With 2's and You" at the park district.  The triplets took this same class years ago with the same teacher.  Brooke absolutely LOVES it!  She sings and dances and plays.  So different from her siblings.  This is why we made the decision to put her in 3 year old preschool.  Just 2 days a week though.  
She is such a little comedian too and will play it up when she has an audience.  I love her zest for life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment