Home Depot has once a month kids building workshops. This is the first time that I signed the kids up and we attended. Brooke walked around the store with grandma while Chris and I helped the triplets.
Today's project was a wooden heart box. This involved hammering. I am proud to say that no fingers were harmed during this process!The kids then got to paint their projects. This was the tricky part because the paint is not fast drying. We had to put all the projects in a shopping cart so we wouldn't get paint all over ourselves.
When they were done, they received a pin of what they made. We even got Brooke an apron with her name on it. She loved it!
The kids were excited to pick out some plants to plant at home. We will definitely be going to more workshops!







No comments:
Post a Comment