Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Daisy Troop

I decided to be troop leader once again this year with my partner, Lisa. We both really enjoyed it last year and were happy to be back. I sent out an email to all the girls' parents in 1st grade and boy did I get a response! We have more new girls than returning!

The parents are all so kind and we already had our first field trip. We visited one of the girls' homes and her mom led the meeting. The girls are all just so great. I am so happy that Abby is apart of this great group of girls. I am even more happy that so many girls in 1st grade are in the troop. 
 Here are just some of the goofballs. Each girl really brings something unique to our group!
The only difficult part is that my meetings seem to fall on the same day as the boys' Tiger Scout meetings. At least the kids only go to one event at a time. Thankfully, Chris has been home to take the boys to the meeting or my parents stay with the girls while we both go.

No comments:

Post a Comment