I could not be more proud of this girl. She has had the busiest summer and I am so proud of her willingness to try new things. First, she took an art class in summer school even when her brothers were not attending. Then she did Twilight Camp with her friends. After that, she took a 2 week poms/cheer camp. Now, she told me that she doesn't enjoy the cheering so much, but she LOVES the tumbling and being with her friends!
I was a little worried when we went to watch her performance at the end of camp because her memory, unfortunately, is like mine. Wow, she memorized the whole routine and did fantastic!!!The best part was that she was with these girls. They are such a wonderful bunch of girls. I also love that they two girls have younger sisters that are the same age as Brooke. They will all be in kindergarten next year!
She may be a little shy and quiet, but that doesn't stop her from trying new things!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment