Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy Sunday

Thank goodness that the storms started this morning and ended before we ventured out today! Our first stop was at the annual NICU Reunion Picnic. There isn't much to do there for smaller kids. I think they will appreciate all the activities more next year. The kids had some snacks and we chatted with a few nurses. Unfortunately, none of our doctors came. I think it is mainly the NICU nurses who attend.

We then took a break at home and played with the water table and changed. I really wanted to take some pics of the kids. I probably took approx 40 pics to try and get one with all 3 looking up. I also wanted to get some with us in there as well.
It was then time to go to Cousin Lindsey's graduation party. And boy was it hot outside! The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves and went in a bounce house for the first time. At first they were a little timid, but they literally jumped right in!
They ate TONS of food and then reached that point where the whining started. Josh and Jack fell asleep on the way home. As soon as we got back, we quickly changed them and gave them some milk and off to sleep they went. I think they fell asleep right away.

Hopefully they will sleep in because the night before we had a BBQ and they didn't go to sleep till after 7:30 because they were playing with all the kids. Thankfully I am not a strict schedule person and they are flexible!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! You won my Sweet pea totes giveaway on This Crazy Life! I just sent you an email;)

    ReplyDelete