Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Farm Take 1, Actually 2

Fall is definitely our favorite time of year. We love visiting our local pumpkin farm each year and we do it often. We basically go just for the pictures! This year was very different from last year. First off, we had to deal with this:

I think Josh was angry that we woke him up. He proceeded to show us just how angry he was by laying on the ground screaming. We got the hint and decided to go home and let him cool off.

The lollipop didn't work on the boys, but Abby loved it!
We then went back because it was such a gorgeous day. Of course, we were armed with snacks to bribe, I mean, share with the kids. They also were armed with their stuffed animals.

Unfortunately, the sun was in a bad position so late in the afternoon and the pictures didn't turn out that well. I really need to take a photography class!


Josh in a better mood


Josh and his favorite item, the burp cloth

The kids were more excited that there was slide than hundreds of pumpkins



The kids weren't even interested in looking at the ponies! Hopefully we will go back soon to get more pictures. Maybe next time we will bring something small like candy so it won't be so obvious in pics.

1 comment:

  1. I think they are great pictures! Josh is so funny with his burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete