Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Some Cute Pics!

We took the kids to get haircuts Wednesday morning. Of course, Abby didn't get a haircut; she just watched. I was so embarrassed because when the boys were done, they walked right over to the cabinet where the lollipops are kept and took one for themselves! I apologized profusely!

I love the way Jacky's hair looks now. Except one thing, he looked just like Josh for that whole day. I don't know if it was the way his hair was to the side or what. The only thing that gave him away were his dimples!

Abs was looking so cute that I couldn't resist!
Today is Superbowl Sunday and we were supposed to go to a neighbor's party. Turns out with the extra snow that fell this morning and other delays, Chris didn't get in till late tonight. Plus, Josh has been coughing a bit and I didn't want to get anyone sick. I'm just getting over a sore throat myself.

I took some pics this morning. The kids were in a good mood. Throw in a few lollipops and they were just downright giddy.

I love taking Abby pics!
The kids are all pretty much the same height except in this pic, Ab is standing up straight and the boys are leaning against the wall.
Lollipop Love!

1 comment:

  1. Great bribe for pictures. Adorable pictures.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete