Well, there was some truth to what the weather forecasters have been talking about since last Sunday. We sure did get a lot of snow! The snow started early on Tuesday and the winds were blowing like crazy throughout the day. At night, I thought our windows were going to break!
On Wednesday, we woke up to this:

I wanted to take the kids out and take pics. Chris and I both have a pic of ourselves from the 1979 blizzard perched upon the snow.
The kids were very well dressed and quite enjoyed themselves. I asked them several times if they wanted to go inside and each time they screamed, "No!"



They loved scooping out the snow from the giant wall. They also liked putting the snow in the garage and on the cars. Then it was time for King/Queen of the Moutain.


Our hills were pretty tall, but we wanted to check out the neighbor's. Of course, we had to walk in the street to get there.
The Lanpher's had the perfect sitting hill!





Our hills were pretty tall, but we wanted to check out the neighbor's. Of course, we had to walk in the street to get there.


Cute pictures! It looks like you live in Saskatchewan, haha!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteWow!!
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with the Wall of Snow!
I can see why they had a great time outside. Great pics.