Sunday, August 26, 2012

4th Birthday!

I cannot believe that I have 3 four year olds!  Seriously, where has the time gone?  These kids are just so grown up already.  Sometimes I take a long look at the pics I have up in the house and I cannot believe how much they have changed.  Gone are the baby faces and chubby rolls.  When Chris would go on trips, he'd come back and tell me how much they changed.  I never see it when I am with them all the time, but I really see it through pictures.

Anyway, the kids woke up and headed downstairs to a decorated kitchen full of banners and balloons, and of course, presents!




The main things that they wanted were: Abby: princess crown.  Josh: Winnie the Pooh stuff.  Jack: Buzz stuff.  Easy enough!
Brooke also got them some gifts.  What a nice little sister!
Can I just add how difficult all these packages are to open?  I have never seen so many twisty ties and tape for one doll!  The house is littered in plastic wrapping!

1 comment: