
Dear Brooklyn,
Another month has passed and I can't believe how much you have changed. My favorite milestone: laughing! You love to laugh when I am changing your diaper. Probably because you know Mommy will be super silly and make funny faces or sing songs to get that laugh. Definitely makes me look forward to changing diapers!
You absolutely love to sit up. And really, who can blame you with so much excitement all around. Those brothers and sister of yours are always on the go doing something interesting. It seems as though you really want to chase after them and play already. Your balance is getting much better and you can hold your own weight for a couple of seconds before toppling over.
Another thing you love: baths! I know that the triplets would always cry during this time, so it is such a delight to have a smiley baby in the tub. The only thing you don't like is to be changed afterwards.
Everywhere we go, people are always commenting on what a happy baby you are. You love to give everyone smiles. I think that surprises so many folks. As far as being held by others, you will go to them, but you have your limit. Whenever Mommy comes in sight, you are done with them and ready for me! I cannot tell you what joy this brings me because your brothers and sister were so used to many different people all the time and never really minded too much which family member they were with. Daddy is still your favorite person to watch. It's so cute when the two of you sit together in the morning or at night. You look so comfortable in his arms.
Our nights are still a bit hectic. Your gassiness, thankfully, is pretty much gone. But you still love to eat at all hours of the night. The good thing is that I just give you a bottle, you take a couple of sips, and pass right out. We definitely have to work on that!
And the biggest change: 2 TEETH! I still can't believe that at such a young age you have two bottom teeth. There were some cranky moments and tons of drool, but there they are! You still love to gnaw and anything and everything.
We cannot wait what the next month will bring. Daddy and I try to cherish every little moment with you because we know how quickly time flies.
We love you!
-Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment