Dear Brooklyn,
Have I mentioned what an infectious smile you have? So much so that strangers who look at you and expect a scared or crying baby cannot believe that you gave them a smile. You are just such a happy baby!
You are also becoming quite the pro as far sitting up goes. With that, you have found your toes. Oh, how you love eating your feet! I can't believe that you could be comfortable hunched over like that, but you are!
The drooling has somewhat subsided since those cute, little bottom two teeth have come through. But you still love to put anything around you into your mouth. I think it's so funny when you catch a piece of paper laying around you and put it to your mouth. Trying it remove it from your powerful grasp is quite the challenge.
Your daytime naps are becoming shorter and shorter. You would think night time sleep would be continuous. No, no! I think we will be starting a new routine because both Mommy and baby are pretty tired.
We cannot believe how quickly you are growing and we love every minute of it!
Love,
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment