Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve has always been my favorite holiday.  As a child, that was the one where we opened the presents ;)  The kids were very excited to go to Great Grandma Cleys' house to celebrate!


All the aunts, uncles, and cousins were there.  And what greeted the kids as we came in?  Birthday presents from Aunt Cathy, cousin Amanda and Vanessa.  And right after that, they opened their stockings.  Candy, candy, and more candy!
After eating, we were asked multiples times if we could open presents.  I think Amanda was just as excited as the kids because she finally got everyone on board.


I can't believe how many presents the kids received.  From Fijits to Dinosaur Poppers, to clothing to Barbie's.  The kids immediately started opening some games and Candyland was played.  I was so worried that Brooke would be crabbing by missing her bed time.  No way!  She was such a good baby.  She played and laughed.  I think she liked Great Grandma's heated floors because she was content with rolling around.  She didn't make a peep until we were leaving.

 All the grandkids and great grandkids.
The kids went into the next room to watch Home Alone with Chris, and I played games with the cousins.  We had such a great time that we didn't want to leave.  We didn't make it home till after 10!!!  Thankfully, the kids were already in their pj's!

No comments:

Post a Comment