Dear Brooklyn,
This was a very busy month for us all. It was the first time that all the kids were sick at the same time. And unfortunately, you had your first ear infection. Hey, you took it like a champ though. You even loved the medicine! The worst part is that your appetite decreased and you were a little fussy. So different from your usual temperament.
We also had the unfortunate passing of our dog, Bailey. You loved to watch him and whenever I said his name, you always looked for him. I know you won't remember him, but your brothers and sister will.
Your tooth count is still at 8, but I am expecting some more to come in shortly. I was looking back at posts from when your siblings were younger, and you blew them out of the water on that whole teething thing! The one thing you have not done yet is crawl. But, you are definitely trying and it does not stop you from getting around. You scoot on your belly or roll to whatever it is you want. I also think you are just so much squirmier than they were. You love to explore and get whatever they have. I keep telling them that when you are mobile, they will have to hide their belongings!
I cannot even express what a joy you are to be around. You are just constantly happy and it is really fun to interact with you. I get such a kick out of watching your expressions and seeing what you are seeing. You love to clap and are waving hello and goodbye with both hands. You give kisses too, which by the way is the sweetest thing ever! You are constantly chatting and say "dada" and "mama".
As far as eating goes, we are trying new foods and you are loving it! Hopefully it stays that way ;)
We are looking forward to when you start crawling. I know you sometimes get frustrated that you cannot get to something quick enough. I really can't believe that in 2 short months you will be 1!
We love you with all our hearts!
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment