Monday, May 20, 2013

Brooklyn-13 months old

13 months old and so much going on with this little girl.  Though she is not walking yet, her speech is absolutely amazing.  Keep in mind that her siblings were cruising at this age, but not talking much.  Brooke's vocabulary includes: cookie, baba (milk), bubbles, balloon, mommy, Abby, Josh, no, and pretty much anything else you ask her to say.  It is so fun to see how much she understands everything. If I ask her to open her mouth and see if she finished her food, she does it.  I sometimes still think of her as a baby, but she takes everything in and is learning so much!

She recently went from saying, "Osh", to "Josh".  Abby's name comes easy for her.  Still no "Jack".

As for food.  This girl cannot get enough of her milk.  I cannot believe how much she drinks.  She did not drink this much formula.  Guess the real stuff is the best!  She pretty much tries everything else and loves, loves, loves her fruit!

Though she is not walking, she is getting around by holding on to furniture.  When someone leaves the gate open, she goes into hyper crawl mode to try to escape.

My girl loves her swing and when she sees me swinging, she gets mad and wants to join me.

Her hair is growing quickly and I see some curls coming in.  She has 8 teeth on bottom, and 4 teeth on top with more coming in.  I just love her beautiful, white, giant front teeth!

And look at those cute, chunky thighs!  I wish the weather would get warmer so she can wear more shorts and rompers!

No comments:

Post a Comment