Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Brooklyn-14 Months Old

Fourteen months old already and talking like crazy!  I still can't believe what comes out of this girl's mouth.  She pretty much repeats everything she hears!  My baby loves saying: bubbles, Joshy, Abby, Jack, more, up, bless you, thank you, doggie, Mouse (Mickey), Mommy, Dada, etc.
Her most favorite activity right now is playing in the water table.  I remember how much her brothers and sister loved this thing.  If only she had seen it when it was working properly and had all the parts!  I have to change her numerous times a day because she will get drenched.
Her other favorite outdoor activity is swinging.  She loves her swing and if she sees me swinging, she wants to go with me.  I just love listening to her giggle as we go high.  I guess it's a girl thing because Abs will swing and swing, too.
She recently started crawling all over the patio and discovered the two houses.  Yes, she is still not walking, but she has started letting go and is gaining balance.
Did I mention her love of fruits and vegetables?  Her faves are mandarin oranges and bananas.  She gets all giddy when I take the jar out from the fridge!
The love she has for her brothers and sisters is immeasurable.  She follows them all over the place and is always looking for them when she is trying something or showing off.  Despite Abby's look, they love her so much as well and really enjoy playing with her.  I love how they are really starting to watch out for her.  They are all so lucky to have one another.
And even with 16, (yes, I said 16) teeth, this girl is still all smiles.  She even has her molars already!
We love you Cookie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment