Seems a lot of people thought today would be a great day to head to Santa's Village. Still, the crowds didn't stop us! And wait till the kids experience real crowds at Disney or other amusement parks!
The big guy was there to greet us. This was especially nice since he was not there last time we went.

Speaking of last time, I was pregnant with Brooke, and Chris had to go on the rides with the triplets. If you know Chris, you know he is not a fan of heights or rides that spin. I, on the other hand, love those kinds of rides! So yeah, I was the one who went on the balloon ride.
And the tilt-o-whirl, and the dragon ride (3 times in a row because I could only take 1 kid at a time).
There were some rides that the kids got to ride by themselves.
Brooke enjoyed watching everyone and riding through the sprinklers!

All the other kids went down one at a time. Mine went right after one another. Triplet style!
On this ride, Abby was actually steering. Thankfully, she has many more years to practice!
Brooke and I took this opportunity to snap some pics.
We took turns going through the fun house. Parts of it seemed straight out of the movie Grease.
We then went for a ride on the fire truck. Chris remembered riding on this when he was a kid.
Abby being quite the patient girl.
I love how this picture shows Josh's determination. He REALLY wanted to drive!
The kids were super excited to go on the carousel.

And then, shock of all shocks, Abby wanted to go on this:
My little daredevil roller coaster rider! Looks like I have a partner for all the rides! She even lifted her arms up and wasn't scared. I was so proud of her!
Afterwards, we all had some ice-cream to celebrate a great day. Chris wasn't feeling so hot after the last ride ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment