This girl amazes me more and more every single day. If you could just hear her talk, you would be shocked! She repeats everything you say so clearly! I know that she is learning from her brothers and sister.
Her daily schedule:
Wake up around 5:30-6:30 A bit early, but she wakes up happy!
Nap time: 9:00am-10:30
She used to take a second nap in the afternoon, but now we pick up her siblings from school, and that interferes with the time.
Sleep: 7:30-8:00pm
I can't believe how independent this little girl is. She will just do her own thing and be so happy. She definitely does not believe that she is 1 year old. The high chair barely gets used as she climbs up the stool to the counter. She will just sit in the craft room and play with crayons and markers. Often times she is running around between the first floor and the basement.
And I cannot even explain how much she adores her siblings. She always wants to be around them and mimics everything they do. So much so that we always have to remind them to watch what they are doing.
When it is drop off and pick up time at preschool, she just walks in like she owns the place. Somehow I don't believe she will mind going to school ;)
We just cannot wait for Halloween to come and to go trick-or-treating next month!








No comments:
Post a Comment