My little girl has been super busy! It's not easy keeping up with 5 year old siblings!
I am so proud to say that Brooke is speaking in complete sentences!! I ask her a question, which usually requires just a "yes" or a "no", and this cutie pie answers using a sentence. LOVE IT!
She is also quite the artist. The other day she ran upstairs and proudly said, "I draw this". So beautiful! And let me add that when I went downstairs to the craft room, this little stinker had drawn all over the closet doors with markers! She knew she was in trouble.
Honestly though, how can you ever be upset with this sweetie pie?!
She also loves to play with cars and line them up. Interesting, because she plays with many of the toys that her brothers and sister never played with. The boys use the cars now, but didn't show too much interest when they were younger.
I almost feel bad that we didn't take Brooke with us to see the movie Frozen because she is constantly watching short clips on her Kindle. She loves Olaf the snowman!
We recently went to Chuck E. Cheese, which is the big kids' favorite place to go. We don't even use the stroller with Brooke anymore. Anyway, she was playing Skee-ball and out came Chuck E. This girl completely freaked out and starting crying practically jumping into my arms. She was not a fan!!!
I think the biggest thing that has changed is that Brooke is now sleeping in. And when I say sleeping in, I mean she is sleeping past 6am. Woo hoo! What a difference it makes for her to just sleep till 7am. Much appreciated!
Brooke really amazes me every single day. I love that she remembers lyrics to songs, or says funny things when I am putting her to sleep. She truly is a joy to be around!


No comments:
Post a Comment