This little boy has been asking me every morning since December to check his loose tooth. This morning, Chris and I were sitting with him at the counter and I checked his tooth. It was super loose. What did this kid do? He reached right in and pulled it out!
I cannot tell you how excited he was. He made sure to show his brother and sisters and then asked if he could take it to school to show everyone.
He got to show his friends at circle time at school. Everyone was so happy for him. He was so excited to go to sleep and see what the tooth fairy would bring him.
I was so happy to have a child with a hole from the missing tooth. Abs had her teeth grow in before the baby ones fell out and therefore did not have a hole. He looks so adorable!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment