Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Party

The kids' preschool held a Valentine's Day party on Wednesday.  This school loves parties!  It was another great opportunity to watch the kids on stage.

Of course, we started by taking tons of pics at home.



 Love that the girls can wear matching outfits!


Did you know that there are Valentine's songs?!  Me neither!  They were so adorable on stage.  They sang about 4 songs and then it was time for some crafts.  The kids got to decorate cookies and made a wind sock.  Of course, there was plenty to eat and drink.


I told the kids to sit on stage to take some pictures.  They vehemently said no because the teachers told them that they can not play on stage.  I had to explain to them that the teachers would not be upset if Mommy said to go there just for pics.
This just melts my heart.  She didn't do this because I told her.  Abs is such a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment