Friday, February 21, 2014

Brooklyn -22 Months Old

I cannot believe that in just 2 short months my littlest will be 2 years old!!!  Someone please stop the time!  This really is my favorite age.  I cannot believe how much she is learning everyday.  I will literally just watch her for minutes at a time just to see what she is seeing.  She truly is amazing!

Here is a pic of Abby and Brooke wearing the same pjs.  Abs is a bit younger than Brooke in this pic.  I don't believe they look anything alike, but some think they do.


People always comment on Brooke's little curls.  Abby had the same curls and they did grow out.  Hopefully they will stay on Brooke.

Did I mention that this little girl absolutely loves to eat the frosting off of everything!  She will demolish the top of a donut or cupcake.
And she will follow her siblings wherever they go.  I love that she is just as silly as my Jack.  He will say something funny and she will mimic him.  As soon as they laugh, she repeats and laughs with them.

She is extremely independent and will not even let me feed her.  This becomes a bit frustrating when we are serving soup!
I know I mention it every single month, but her speech is just remarkable.  She always answers in complete sentences and her vocabulary is just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment