Our old high school hosted a trick-or-treating night that we had wanted to attend for some time now. We finally made it! It had been at least 18 years since Chris or me had stepped into that school. Wow, things have changed. For one, they had done an entire addition.
I couldn't believe the amount of kids and parents! The school did a fantastic job of decorating classrooms. Many rooms had games, animals, etc. set up. It was quite an effort.
Since my memory is terrible, everything seemed new to me. Of course, Chris remembered everything!
It was fun showing the kids the classrooms and lockers. We even saw some old teachers.
The old cafeteria was set up as a huge game center. I couldn't believe how small it looked! I guess as a student it seemed huge to me.
Of course, we got even more candy to add to the kids' stash!
After we got home, we set up or carving station and the kids got to de-seed. It was funny to see their reaction to the gooey mess!
Even Brooke loved digging in!
Each kid got to choose what kind of face to carve, with the help of Chris. And I got plenty of seeds for baking and eating!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment