Monday, July 20, 2009

Girl Power!

Abby has done it! Today, in front of grandpa, Abby started crawling! I am so happy for her. She constantly watches her brothers gliding past her while she sits there. She has gotten more and more patient with tummy time and today she went for it.

My little girl is also babbling non-stop. I love hearing all her strange word combinations. She'll sit there playing and talking. It's the cutest thing! I know I keep saying this, but it is so true; there is such a difference between her and her brothers. It's definitely a girl thing! The boys rarely look when I call their names. Abby looks every time. I'll ask her where Bailey is and each time she looks in his direction. She remembers names of things and we have our own inside jokes.

The boys are definitely physically stronger. Abby is a bit reserved when I stand her up in the crib. I think she's scared of being up high. Her crazy brothers let go purposely! She loves when Grandpa spins her around though. So while Abby is doing something like this:

Her crazy brothers are doing something like this:

Thank you God for giving me a little girl!!!

1 comment: