Apparently, Abby doesn't want her brothers to have all the fun. So she grew more teeth! Like overnight! I checked her mouth this morning and there's a fully grown tooth on top! When did that happen?!
Here's the count (could change by the hour):
Abby: 8 (8th one coming in right now)
Josh: 8 and working on molars! One already popped through on top.
Jack: 8
I really had no idea that this many teeth would be coming in. I can't wait till this teething thing is done. I think Jack takes it the best. The other night, Josh woke up around 10pm screaming. Since he rarely does this, I went in to get him and he would not calm down. I gave him some Motrin and that did the trick. Of course he slept in bed with me the rest of the night along with Abby. Uggh! The only one getting any sleep around here is daddy on his trips!


Good girl Abby! I agree, I cannot wait until all the teeth are in...althought I sure there will be something else at that point.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for participating in Blog For A Cure!! Your babies are sooo adorable:)But I am partial to BBGs:)
ReplyDelete