All I can say is, WOW. I am in love with my new camera. I have never been into photography, but after having 3 kids, that quickly changed. I'm always looking for opportunities to take interesting pics of the kids while they are playing or just being goofy. I loved our impromptu photo session on a business property. Hey, they had beautiful trees. Anyway, since using my new camera and finally uploading the pics, I finally got to see the difference between my Canon point and shoot, and my Nikon DSLR.
See for yourself. This is the last pic taken with the digital camera. Same outfit. Doesn't the color just pop?!


I try to snap a couple (hundred) shots of the kids a day. I know I will find some cute ones the more I snap.

I am definitely still learning all the options this camera has to offer. I just started using another lens because I always wanted those focused shots with the blurry background. Can you just feel my excitement?!
I'm with you-- I love me my Nikon:)
ReplyDeleteMy pictures immediately got better!
As for the bottles... my understanding is that at this age they are only expected to take about 16 oz a day of milk. Not for sure that is true, but you could check with your pediatrician. Actually sounds like they are doing well... and isn't it nice not to be packing them into high chairs 7 times a day?! I end up doing three sippies of milk a day and the rest water. *sigh* this is so hard. Too bad there isn't a handbook for such parenting transitions...
I'm so jealous...but your pictures are looking great! :)
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend.
Your camera takes GORGEOUS pics - but that's pretty easy to do with such beautiful babies!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog =) You must be wonder woman!
hi samantha. didn't know how else to reach you...
ReplyDeleteyou won the crazy bag over at my blog... want to shoot me an email and we'll get everything together?
Adorable pics! Following you back! :)
ReplyDelete