Grandma Mary was brave enough to go with us. Upon entering we had to take our shoes off and wait for the class to begin. Abby was already clinging to me and the boys were just looking around. We finally went in and Abby was feeling a bit adventurous. The boys immediately found every single wiffle ball and proceeded to carry them around.
The class is structured and the lady directing wanted to sing songs and read. Well, my kids (and the other older kid) didn't want to sit still. And hey, I don't blame them! She was kind of giving me looks when I just let them explore. Who cares! Josh finally let go of the balls and wanted to walk everywhere to check it out.
They went up and down the slides a few times, played on a teeter totter, and mostly just walked around. It was good for them to see other kids and be somewhere other than our house or just the stores we go in.
The lady stressed to be an arm's length away from them and being outnumbered, that was a bit of a challenge. As soon as class ended, the craziness of getting their coats and shoes on started. By the time we pulled onto the street, the kids were passed out and the adults were super tired.
I learned that I don't quite want to sign up for a class that is way more than $100 a month and 30-40 minutes away. I think we'll stick to the park district open classes right in town!
Here's a couple of pics taken with my old camera. Jack cracked me up!

Um...I seem to have some extra space. Have you seen anymore?

What me? Hog all the balls?!

Joshy being really brave and sporting one ball
*Sorry for the same clothes in the past 2 posts. It was their 18month bday this day too!


No way, $100 monthly. But looks like they had a great time.
ReplyDeleteWe did Gymboree for a little while too but I just can't justify the cost! Such cuties!=) Thanks for stopping by today!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, but I agree, no way I could justify that cost when there are other classes way more affordable! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog. very cute children! $100 a month is pretty expensive I don't blame you on not wanting to join for that price!
ReplyDelete