I turned the big "32" today. Time seriously flies! Since having kids, I realized that my birthday is really no big deal. August 26th is the most important day in my life.
So, we just basically laid low and hung out at home. Grandma Cleys baked a delicious chocolate cake. Think the kids enjoyed it?
I did get a brand new MacBook Pro from Chris. I LOVE IT! Chris's birthday is next week and falls on Black Friday. It was the same day 6 years ago that he proposed to me at the tree lighting in Chicago at the Daley Center. So romantic!
In other news, Abby got her first really bad cut/bruise. We were outside while Grandpa was doing some painting on our house and Abby was climbing the steps in front of Darby's house. I think she must have gotten her arm caught and fell forward right onto her forehead. She immediately got a huge welt and scraped her face. Thank goodness she did not injure her eye. You can't see the bruise in the picture because her hair is covering it. Hopefully, there will be no scarring.




Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good day. Looks like the kids really enjoyed the cake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete