I was super excited about this year because the kids were old enough to try trick-0r-treating by themselves. Also, the weather was going to be much warmer than last year. I purchased their costumes from another triplet mom and was very happy with them. I was absolutely shocked that they did not try to rip them off. Jack being the scarecrow was the perfect choice because Josh would definitely have taken the cuffs off!

We started off by visiting Doug and Darby and taking pics. She has such a nice fall setup! We took some pics and then met up with the Edwards' family. Grandma Piskor was on duty at our house to give out candy.

The kids did very well! The only bad thing is that they were extremely slow! We fell behind because they wanted to stay at the person's house and look at their dog, etc. I had to move them along through all the yards and driveways. They probably thought it was quite odd that we were going to every house and getting candy. Of course, Josh wanted to pull the candy out of his bucket and eat it right away.After a couple of houses, they were getting it.

After visiting all our neighbors, it was getting a bit chilly. We decided to all hop in the car and go visit Grandma Mary. Of course, she gave them tons of goodies too!



When we got home, there was a fight over the buckets of candy. Abby was arranging hers, and the boys wanted to eat all of theirs. We allowed them some Smarties and Dum Dums. Daddy and Mommy sure enjoyed all their delicious chocolate candy!!!


LOVE the pictures, especially the one of them all walking in a line down the sidewalk. Maggie is just like Abby, she loves to group things together and organize them. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThose costumes are just so darn adorable!
ReplyDelete