Saturday, November 20, 2010

What's Going On

So much has been happening around here that I haven't even had the chance to blog in a while. For one, the kids are just growing like crazy. We finally decided to get rid of their high chairs and purchase booster seats for the dining room table. Now we can eat as a family.

They love using the table to draw and especially play with Playdoh. Abby picks up a pen and piece of paper whenever she can! We just ordered a craft table so that we can play downstairs and not make a huge mess upstairs!

There's a lot of wanting to do things by themselves. Fantastic! Soon they will be washing the dishes ;)
In other news, Grandma and Grandpa Piskor have finally gone on a vacation. It has been so long since they took a nice beach vacation. The kids apparently wanted to hide out and go with them. Is there a bag weight limit?

They are constantly asking where Grandma & Grandpa are. We miss them already!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of them in the suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the kids in the suitcases! OMG, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am afraid to use playdoh...afraid they will just eat it. But maybe I will give it a try since yours seem to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete