Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wishing it Was Sand

We ventured outside today since the temps were semi normal for this time of year. This time they were equipped with their sand buckets and shovels. Can you believe that we stayed outside for a solid half hour? They were totally enjoying themselves!

Abs didn't enjoy the dressing up part, but once outside, she was good to go. They loved filling up their buckets with snow and dumping them. We even took a walk around the house, which was tough with all the snow! This time I tried thinner mittens, which seemed to work much better. They could actually grip the shovels.

I love the bright colors contrasted with the white snow in the pics.











2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Glad to hear it went well outside. Our kids LOVE their pails and shovels in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, dudice!!!!

    ReplyDelete