Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Though the kids attended many Halloween type events, the actual day finally arrived. It was a bit chilly out and thankfully the kids' costumes were quite warm.

I left a bowl of candy outside for trick-or-treaters and the kids just didn't understand why I did this! We met up with our friends and off we went through the neighborhood.
At first, they were quite shy and actually afraid to walk up to houses.
I had to go partially up to the door with them.
And if I didn't go, Daddy had to go with.
After awhile, Jack refused to get out of the wagon, which, thankfully, we brought with us! So we headed back home and trick-or-treated our neighbors.

Darby was more than willing to give them tons of candy!
Our annual Darby stoop picture.
They actually looked at the camera!!!
After warming up with some soup, the kids answered the door. They just couldn't understand why we were giving away candy! They then took stock of their own pickings and compared.

Another great Halloween!

1 comment: