Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Our kids do not fully understand the meaning of Thanksgiving. So, I told them it was a time to visit with family and eat lots of food!

Our first stop was at Great Grandma Cleys' house. All the cousins were there. The kids were more outgoing this year. Aunt Cathy and Amanda kept them entertained by having them circle what they wanted in the toy ads. They also got to play with Chris's old toys. Though they didn't eat much, I sure did!


I was very happy to be wearing maternity pants this year!

We then headed to my aunt's house. The kids took a little nap on the way there. We walked in just as everyone was eating so I, of course, helped myself to another plate of food. The kids were happy eating bread and butter.
The kids clung to me because there were so many people there. We sat by the fire and read some books. Then they entertained themselves by playing under the table.


Silly kids! Cousin Maya was there, but they didn't even play with her. When you are an only child, you search out other kids to play with. When you're a triplet, you have built in playmates!

I managed to bribe the kids for another group picture at home. Overall, a great Thanksgiving. Especially when compared to last year and the boys having strep throat!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of the kids.

    So glad you had a great time with family.

    Have a nice wweek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful family!!!

    I hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

    I am also hosting a giveaway! a one of a kind feather hair accessory, by The Gray Deer ($16 worth/USA Residents only)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the kids at the end. And yes, I agree, my kids usually could care less about other kids because they've got each other!

    ReplyDelete