Holy Cow! My kids are absolutely hilarious! I belly laugh with them every single day. Though this age is trying, it is also so entertaining. It's amazing how much they absorb from what they see and hear.
I also love their imaginations. They are constantly coming up with new games and they play well together...for the most part.
Lot's of changes going on around here. We've had a lot of construction goi
ng on with our master bathroom and getting the baby's room ready. We also switched Abby to a twin bed and now the boys are wanting ones as well.
Everyone is looking forward to Easter and visiting the Easter Bunny. Can't wait to see how that goes! The guy is a bit freaky, especially since he doesn't talk!
Here's what's going on individually:
Josh: Still my most mature. I can have a serious conversation with this kid and he understands. He still comes to me the most and cuddles. Funny how when he was a baby, I used to walk on egg shells to not make him upset. Now, we just talk about it. Josh is developing a sensitive side that I have not seen before. When Jack is being punished, Josh will usually cry and try to plead with us. So cute!
Still inquisitive and asks the best questions! I think he will be such a helper when the baby comes!

Abby: Getting smarter everyday. She knows all her letters and can spell everyone's names. I love that she is so eager to learn. She would rather put together a puzzle or go through flash cards than run around. I also love how she tries to be like me. She's always asking what color shirt I am wearing today or what color straw I will use so she can use the same.
Abs is doing so well in her big girl bed. We never have issues with her going to sleep or getting up and walking around. I think she is also looking forward to Baby's arrival. She asks what kind of things she can do with Baby when she arrives. I think she will be a little upset that Baby won't be able to play the matching game right away ;)

Jack: Currently, Jack is testing me. He can be the sweetest boy ever, but when he gets in a whiny mood, we butt heads. We are working on better communication. For example, he will come to me whining, "I want something". This will go on and on and on. Now, he knows he has to be more specific and this cuts down on the frustration.
He still loves to be tickled and cuddled. He and Abs are definitely BFF's. He also still plays well with Josh. Jack is very adventurous and is quite the klutz. He has no fear when it comes to jumping or trying new things. Such a boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment