Thursday, March 1, 2012

32 Weeks

Well, I have made it 2 weeks longer than I did with the triplets. Everyday is a new experience for me as I have never been pregnant this long.

Sleeping has become quite the event. I feel like I spend the entire night hauling my big ole belly from left to right. And don't get me started on putting on shoes and socks. I should teach the kids to do that for me ;)

My belly seems to grow daily and when I step on the scale, I see a number I have only seen once before when pregnant with the triplets. I now officially weigh more than my dad!

Other than that, it's not too bad. Just praying that baby stays put for 7 more weeks. Chris has been so great and making me rest as much as I can. I'm also trying to get last minute things done. Let's see: we are still finishing our master bathroom, my dad has to convert the guest room to the baby's room, and we need to find a new car!

The kids have been more receptive to me being pregnant. They love feeling the baby and constantly ask questions about the baby arriving. Josh loves when I tell the story of his birth.

We are just so excited to meet our little girl!

Torpedo belly, similar to pregnancy with triplets, except that I am not lopsided!

1 comment:

  1. Triplets? You are a trooper! Congrats on your fourth addition. I'm pregnant with my first, he is due at the end of April and we can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete