We decided that the kids needed a fun outing and headed to the Kohl's Children's Museum. This was our first time at this museum. I took the kids last summer to a museum in Naperville.
The kids were super excited and the first exhibit they saw were the butterflies. We then moved on to the cars, though that was pretty crowded. Next up was the grocery store. They each got their own shopping cart and shopped the aisles. So cool! I couldn't believe the amount of products they had. They even had a bakery!
Once done shopping, you get to take turns checking out. The scanner actually beeps! You can see how happy they were!
We then headed outside where they had a small climbing playground and huts to play in. Abby loves posing for pictures!
My favorite exhibit was the Pot Belly Sandwich Shop. They had an assembly line of food and a belt you put the sandwich through. They thought of everything!!! They even had aprons, menus, cups, mops and a register!
Abby was quite proud of her masterpiece. Chris and I were craving sandwiches after this!
Josh's favorite was the water room. At first, the place was absolutely crowded, but after we visited other exhibits, the place emptied out. I think most of the kids there were from field trips. We also visited a bug exhibit with real cockroaches and grasshoppers. We were all quite content with just watching that one. The kids had such a great time that we purchased year passes. I figure it will be a great place to visit in the winter. Brooke had a great time sleeping!


No comments:
Post a Comment