I've had so many people tell me that having one baby at a time is going to be super easy. I totally agree, but there's a stipulation. It would be a breeze if she were my only child. Remember, I have 3 older kids who want my attention as well!
We are all adjusting to our new schedule. Brooke feeds every 2-3 hours. Same goes for night time. I do all the night time feedings, so Chris gets a full nights rest. He is the main caretaker of the older kids and makes all our meals. He also works some nights.
The triplets are getting used to their little sister. There is still some jealousy, especially when they want me to play with them and I have to feed Brooke.
Usually, a new mom would sleep when her baby is sleeping. I try to use this time to cuddle with the boys or play a card game with Abby. And surprisingly, I'm not that tired!
The most important thing is keeping Abby, Josh and Jack engaged. Chris has been taking them to the store, park, baking cookies with them, building towers, etc.
The weather was so nice that we even took a walk together last night. I wouldn't trade this for the world. I am so grateful for my family!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment