Dear Brooklyn,
This month has brought about many subtle changes. I notice you looking around more and recognizing voices. I think your favorite people to look at are your dad and Joshua. Speaking of looking around, you just have to be propped up so as to not miss any action. And there really is so much going on around you with 3 siblings!You've recently starting sitting in a Bumbo for a couple of minutes at a time. I could tell those cute chubby thighs are going to get stuck in there!
As for talking, you sound as if you are legitimately carrying on a conversation. I love that you take a pause and allow others to respond to you.
You are a bit ticklish on your belly. And I am just waiting for that giggle to come. I can get a little bit of a laughing sound, but I know that laugh will be music to my ears.
I cannot even begin to tell you how much of a dream baby you are. You take the meaning of "good baby" to another level. You don't mind being held by others, and you are always flashing everyone a giant, open-mouth gummy smile. Everyone always asks the question, "How does she sleep?" Well, you haven't reached the sleep through the night phase, but I attribute that to your gassiness. If it wasn't for that, you would be sleeping peacefully. You usually go to sleep around 9-10pm for the night and wake around 3-4am. I give you some milk and you go back to sleep. Then around 5am you begin to get fussy from the gas. We've tried making some changes to your bottles, giving you gas drops, and watching what I am eating. You seem to have the same digestive system of your brothers. I will take a shortened sleep schedule over a cranky baby any day!
Your brothers and sister are so in love with you. Really! They tell you every.single.day! They also keep talking about how they are going to share their toys with you and their candy. Abby draws pictures of us daily (I'm the one with the long legs).
Our lives are so much fuller with you here. Every day is a blessing and I look forward to what each new day brings.
Love,
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment