Friday, July 13, 2012

Swingset Fun!

Grandpa finished building our swingset, and we couldn't be happier!  The kids use it every single day and it has eliminated the need to go to the park.


Currently, the kids are trying to master the monkey bars.  Abby is out there all the time trying to successfully get across.  She will get it any day now.

The boys especially love the slides and the sandbox.  Their castle building skills have vastly improved!  And Brooke just enjoys hanging outside with us.


But I think everyone's favorite are the swings.  You can catch me swinging out there daily.  My dad keeps telling me that he didn't build it for me.  I tell him, "I never had a swingset growing up!"

A happy day around here will be when the kids will learn to swing themselves.  So be warned, if you visit us, be prepared to push 3 kids high in the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment