Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Bunny Visit 2013


The big kids were to excited to visit with the Easter Bunny.  They even drew pictures for him!  So hard to believe that when we were visiting the Easter Bunny last year, I was still pregnant with Brooke.  I have to note, dressing 4 kids up for pictures is quite difficult ;)  And yes, I love to color coordinate!

So I decided to put some shoes on Miss Brooke.  That joy lasted only a second, or rather for one picture.  Then, she was not happy at all!  I remember this with the triplets, too.


Due to Cook's stranger anxiety, I predicted what was going to happen with the EB.  She completely freaked out.  And yes, I took pics!  You have to document the first EB visit!
 The big kids were just fine.  Kinda strange with EB because he/she doesn't talk.

Once we got home, Brooke was more willing to take some pics.  Plus, she really loved the pinwheel!




Jack, on the other hand, did not want to comply with picture taking.  Such are the difficulties with 4 kids and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment