It is so hard to believe that in just one short month you will be 1! The past 11 months have really flown by. They have also been the best months of my life. I never knew how much more my heart could grow until you came along.
So much fun stuff has happened this past month and you really are such a joy to be around. You have started crawling!!!! I was just so excited and I know you love your new found freedom. Your brothers and sister are much more aware of where their things are because you are sure to get at it! Nothing is off limits and you enjoy the kids' kitchen best of all.
One of your favorite things to do is take a bath. Never have you cried during this time. You love splashing around and seeing all the big kids' toys. Soon you will be joining them during bath time. Can the tub fit 4 kids?!
You have started sampling what we are eating more and more. Cheese seems to be a favorite of yours. Similar to your sister. Hopefully you will keep up your appetite through the years!
We are really looking forward to your first Easter and visiting the Easter Bunny. My money is on you crying. I don't blame you though, he does look a bit scary!
You have started sampling what we are eating more and more. Cheese seems to be a favorite of yours. Similar to your sister. Hopefully you will keep up your appetite through the years!
We are really looking forward to your first Easter and visiting the Easter Bunny. My money is on you crying. I don't blame you though, he does look a bit scary!
Love,
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment