This year's Easter festivities were toned down due to my parents being sick with the flu, and some family members out of town. This didn't keep us from getting dressed and going! First, pictures! Surprisingly, the boys didn't mind wearing the ties. It helped that they were not the kind you tie, rather on an elastic string that goes under the collar. They still won't let me put gel in their hair!
I need a tripod so I can take family pics. Chris and I just switch off and it is time consuming for the kids who can barely sit still for pics as it is.
Our first stop was Great Grandma Cleys' house for brunch and an egg hunt. The triplets also remembered that Great Grandma gets them giant bags of candy. Yeah, they were excited! Cousin Amanda helped with the egg hunt. They are getting to be pros at egg hunting.
Brooke loved playing with all of Daddy's old toys. She enjoyed watching her brothers and sister running around hiding eggs, too.
Brooke is really in a stranger anxiety phase. Just the triplets with Great Grandma.
Our next stop was my cousin's house. We really missed my cousin Caroline and family! Still, the triplets ran around with the big boys and played their video games. They also loved playing with their cat. Keep in mind, they have never even seen a cat in real life due to Chris's allergies. And Brooke actually went to one of my aunts. Crazy! She also entertained herself by crawling around investigating.
After getting way too much candy and toys, I made the kids put on bunny ears and take pics. Surprisingly, they were willing. I think they were afraid I wouldn't let them eat any of their candy ;)
My little Jack rabbit didn't want to take his ears off.
I cannot believe the amount of toys/clothes/candy the kids received. It was like Christmas part 2! All in all, we had a wonderful holiday!



No comments:
Post a Comment