Twenty months old and this girl is as independent as ever!
This girl loves to do everything by herself. She is extremely persistent and dare I say, stubborn!
Feeding time can get quite messy when a one year old feeds herself. I don't dare try to feed her. She will refuse!
And look which hand she is using! Maybe we will have one left hander?!

She loves to sit and watch tv in my bedroom when I shower. Her favorites: Barney, and Kipper.

But there is something she will let others do for her!

The one thing she doesn't like is being all bundled up and out in the cold.
Did I mention that she loves candy! The funny thing is that the triplets didn't have candy till they were older and even then, they were only given candy on special occasions. Yeah, well, that rule went out the window with this little one!
She still naps in the afternoon. Because of the triplets preschool schedule, she will usually fall asleep on the way home from dropping them off. I then put her in her crib and she sleeps until it is time to pick them up.








No comments:
Post a Comment