Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Bunny Visit-2014

The kids spent Friday morning getting their pictures taken by my cousin, Caroline.  She is a great photographer, and we didn't get the beautiful weather we had hoped to get.  Caroline brought the girls over along with her backdrop and equipment.

What an exhausting job!!!  The triplets did great, but wrangling the little one along with other kids was just tiring.  We had to bribe with lollipops and fruit snacks.  There were outfit changes, hair bows, and wrappers everywhere!!!

The older kids were super excited to go see the Easter Bunny.  They brought him some drawings.  And wouldn't you know it, the little one was too afraid to even go near the bunny.

I absolutely LOVE this picture.  Look at those beautiful smiles!  The only thing that is missing is a little girl!
I had to get her in there!
She always kept an eye on the bunny!
 



Caroline's girls did great!  Elise just woke up from a nap and was a bit surprised to be put on the bunny.  Those make the best pics!

As a side note:  The kids are at such great ages that they all play together.  Caroline and I were best buddies since we were younger and always played together.  (I did a great deal of torturing her with her brother, but that was when she was little).  I love that my kids can play with their cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment