Thursday, April 10, 2014

Picture Day-Spring School Pics

The kids' preschool not only had fall school pictures, but also spring.  We are definitely not lacking in the photo department, but more pics never hurt!  Well…unless you're the boys.  These two HATE having gel in their hair.  Why?  I have no idea!  We show them how Dad puts gel in his hair and I do too.  Still, they cannot stand it and it always end in tears.  Their hair desperately needs the gel because it is so thick.

I'm going to show this photo to you when you're in high school and begging me to buy you hair products!!!
So funny to see that they have always remained the same height.  I will be just a bit sad when one of them grows faster.



I can't wait to see how these turned out.  Last time we had some funky smiles.  They even did sibling photos in which the boys had to kiss Abby's cheek.  I can just see the awkwardness now!

No comments:

Post a Comment