Thursday, June 12, 2014

Zoo with Friends

Believe it or not, we went to the zoo today and saw many things we have never seen before.  And yes, we were just there last week!  The Freimuth and Niedzialek kids joined us for a fun filled visit.

While we were waiting for our friends, we decided to try the carousel for the first time at the zoo.  Brooke was so excited to finally ride!
We discovered a whole new kids area of the zoo.  The kids learned what worms eat, got to paint their face, and play at the outside playground.



Josh didn't want his face painted.  I couldn't believe Brooke let me paint her face!  So adorable!

The kids convinced Chris that they needed the plastic animals from the machines.  I remember getting those when I was little.  Except now they cost about 4 times as much.  We are going to try to collect every animal over the summer visits.


This was about the longest we stayed.  It was great to even see exhibits we have never seen before.  And the best part was…no meltdowns or annoying "are we leaving yet" questions from anyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment