Well, summer has ended and it is finally time to go back to school for these kiddos. I am extra sad this year because it means that the big kids are going to be in school all day! I love hanging out with my buddies!
There is always a little anxiety when school starts because we never know how they are going to handle it. We went to Meet the Teacher and the kids seemed excited. Poor Josh didn't get his buddy in his class. Jack was super happy because he had his friends in his class. And Abby was the happiest of all because her BFF, Gianna, is in her class this year! She even sent us a cute video of how happy she was and she showed a bracelet that she got for Abby. It was the sweetest thing ever!
The morning was great and they were super excited to go to school! Of course, I had to take a million pics!
The morning was great and they were super excited to go to school! Of course, I had to take a million pics!

This year our bus stop is across the street at our friend, Savanna's house.
It was very strange waiting till 4:00pm to talk to the big kids. They were SO excited to tell us all about their day. And we were super happy that they each love their classes!









No comments:
Post a Comment