Here are the stats:
Abby: 15 lbs. 9 oz.
Josh: 16 lbs. 6 oz.
Jack: 15 lbs. 6. oz.
They are eating between 22-24 oz. a day. We're having a bit of trouble securing a schedule that works for everyone. Our ultimate goal is to put them down at 7:oo pm.
Here's what our schedule looks like now:
9:00 am bottle (4 oz.)
10:00-11:30 play
11:30-1:00 nap (this is becoming obsolete as they want to be awake more)
1:00 pm bottle (4 oz.)
2:00-4:30 nap
5:00 pm bottle (4oz.)
5:30-7:30 play
8:00 pm bottle (6 oz.)
8:30-10:00 play
They finally get to sleep somewhere around 10:00 pm. When reading other triplet mom schedules, we are wayyyyy too late for sleep. I would love to get to a 11, 3, 7 schedule.
Wish us luck!
Here's few pics of the kiddos. I can clearly tell the difference now between Jack and Josh. Can you?


Aww, they are just too cute!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful, Samantha!
ReplyDeleteI saw your post on TC and you said your babies were on soy formula. Are they are Prosobee? If they are I have a ton of it left over. I will send it to you if you want it. You can contact me by commenting on my blog or through my e-mail s_kessler@wowway.com.
ReplyDeleteThey're big! Congratulations on 5 months.
ReplyDeleteYour triplets are precious! It sounds like they are doing wonderfully with their current weights...way to go! As far as sleep is concerned, mine were going to be around 11, then 10 and now we're at 9. I'll be in heaven when they go to bed at 7 but it just takes time.
ReplyDelete